A maternity session is an important part of the whirlwind that is pregnancy. Capturing your glow and the miracle of the little life you are bringing into this world. Reconnecting you with your partner and strengthening the bond that is your family. Showing your emotion, love and beautiful belly.
1. Your pregnancy is such a fleeting moment in time. You may feel like it is taking forever for your due date to come around and the anticipation of holding your little one in your arms is insurmountable. But in reality it is nothing more than a blink in the grand scheme of the life and maternity photos capture and preserve these moments as they are quite often forgotten and without these beautiful visual reminders are lost forever.
2. Many women feel their best during pregnancy others struggle every step of the way. However even if you don't feel beautiful you will have that beautiful glow all mums to be get and capturing that glow helps you feel and see that you are beautiful.
3. Maternity photos capture the beauty and emotional connection between mum and her unborn baby. The love and excitement she has when thinking about holding them in her arms and the milestone that is motherhood.
4. The intimacy between you and your partner is frozen in time. That special bonding moment when you both realize how real it all is immortalized in photo's for you to enjoy for decades to come.
5. Capturing the emotion and excitement of your other children as the anticipation of meeting their new brother or sister for the first time builds. Catching the depth of love they have for you and the dynamics of what is your family now and how important they are before your precious bundle is added to the mix.
6. The connection between you and your belly is captured during your session. It will remind you of all the times you whispered loving words to it, the loving rubs not just from you but your partner and family. How you would gaze adoringly at it and see a foot or tooshie push out to the side, while wondering if they were trying to play football in there.
7. Maternity photos let you compare your belly size and shape from one pregnancy to the next. They allow you to be the focus of attention before your precious bundle arrives and demands attention.
8. Maternity sessions are also a great time for a gender and/or name reveal. Adding another facet to the collection of memories you will have to look back on throughout the years.
9. Many women regret not getting their maternity photos taken. They feel that they have lost and forgotten an integral part of their life. Missed documenting their journey into manhood and the growth of their little miracle.
So celebrate this special time in your life by having your own beautiful memories captured during a maternity session. They will wow your family and friends as well as hold a special place in your heart forever.