1. A non-refundable Session Fee is due in order to secure the session date and time. Captured Heart N Soul Photography has the right to give the session date and time to another client if the session fee has not been received one week prior to the session.
2. The Session Fee includes up to 8 people in the session. Additional people will be an extra $25 per person unless specifically negotiated.
3. Vouchers & Gift Certificates will be honoured to the value stated at the time of purchase and for products stated on said voucher/ gift certificate unless the product becomes unavailable, it will be replaced by a similar product to the same value. Vouchers/ gift certificates can be transferred to friends and family but can not be redeemed for cash. Voucher/ gift certificates needs to be registered within 14 days of purchase and is valid until expiry date unless otherwise negotiated. Vouchers/gift certificates that have deliberately been tampered with (value and product) will not be honoured. If your voucher/ gift certificate is lost and has been registered it can be voided and replaced at no cost to you. Voucher / Gift Certificates that have been purchased during a sale can not be refunded.
4. Pricing of Prints, Frames/Canvas, Albums & Boxed Collections: Individual prints start at $160; collages start at $590, Albums start at $200 (albums can only be purchased with a Boxed Collection unless specifically negotiated) and Boxes collections start at $840. Your Box collection includes a copy of all your chosen photos in high resolution on USB.
5. The client acknowledges that they have read and understood Captured Heart N Soul Photography’s pricing as per section 2, 3 and 4. Acknowledgement of this is confirmed via payment of the session fee.
6. If in the event, that the client needs to reschedule the date, Captured Heart N Soul Photography requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. The Session Fee is transferable to another date within the following 12-month period. In the event of changes to the studio price-list, prints and product pricing and availability for sessions will apply as at the newly booked date.
7. Captured Heart N Soul Photography may reschedule the session if weather conditions will hinder the shoot (such as heavy rain). All attempts will be made to avoid this, however, sometimes it is in the client’s best interest to postpone to another date with better conditions.
8. Captured Heart N Soul Photography will schedule an in-person reveal session within 2-3 weeks of the session date unless otherwise notified.
9. If circumstances arise that the client is unable to view their photos during this time the client must arrange another suitable date with Captured Heart N Soul Photography within 6 weeks of original time frame unless otherwise negotiated.
10. Additional editing & Photoshop Work: Images shown are fully edited (removal of blemishes, skin smoothing, reduction of dark lines under eyes). Further custom or client directed retouching is an additional $50 per image.
11. Due to storage limits, box collections will be kept for 3 months and then images will be un-mated and filed.
12. All wall art and album orders must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by deposit before any order will be placed.
13. Payment plans are available with administrative fees being applied.
14. By paying a deposit or purchasing a voucher you agree to these terms and conditions.
Use of Images and Copyright
1. All images produced by Captured Heart N Soul Photography are protected by Australian and international copyright. The client agrees that Captured Heart N Soul Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. The client gives permission to Captured Heart N Soul Photography to use any image of the session for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Captured Heart N Soul Photography. The usage for any other purpose (such as use on social media sites) can be negotiated and noted on the Model Portrait Release form.
2. As Captured Heart N Soul Photography owns the Copyright, when purchasing printed products and when viewing any un-purchased photos, the client agrees not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy, screenshot or scan any photos. If clients receive digital negatives, clients are granted authorization to obtain unlimited reprints for personal use only. The photographs provided on the USB may not be sold, edited, altered (other than resizing for print) or used for any commercial purpose under any circumstances, without written permission. The client will use the photographs and negatives as agreed above and understand that by not doing so is a breach of this agreement.
3. Captured Heart N Soul Photography grant permission for clients to share with friends and family. The client is welcome to share with friends and family via social media tag themselves and share these images; however, altering the image in any way, is a breach of Copyright.
4. After 3 months all un-purchased photos will be archived, but Captured Heart N Soul Photography will not be held responsible for loss of said photos due to file storage failure printed or digital.